Goose Creek Divorce Lawyers: Enforcement of Alimony and Child Support

Miller|Conway, Goose Creek divorce lawyers, understands parties are often exhausted following divorce, child custody and marital property litigation. This exhaustion often results in complacency when deciding whether to pursue an action against ex-spouse for failure to comply with a Court Oder. A Court Order is binding on all parties and non-compliance typically takes the form of one of the following: (1) failure to pay child support; (2) failure to pay alimony; (3) failure to contribute to medical costs; and (4) failure to make the child(ren) available for visitation. If a party obligated to pay alimony and/or child support fails to do so, the recipient party should promptly contact an attorney to file an action to enforce the Court Order. If you are entitled to child support and/or alimony pursuant to a Court Order a Rule to Show Cause is the vehicle to pursue the same. Don’t let an ex-spouse bully you into accepting he/she will not pay or will pay when he/she sees fit to do so. Contact Miller|Conway, Goose Creek divorce lawyers, to pursue the money you are entitled to. We are conveniently located on Hwy. 52 in Goose Creek, South Carolina. Contact Miller|Conway to schedule a consultation.

Share this: