Miller|Conway’s corporate law attorneys provide corporations, whether established or start-ups, with a broad range of legal services ranging from litigation, organizational, operational, risk minimizing/control and transactional matters. Our clients are engaged in businesses statewide, nationwide and internationally and we strive to meet and exceed their needs and goals.
As corporate law attorneys, we have experience counseling clients on matters related to contractual issues, employment matters, organization and structure, provide advice on matters arising in day-to-day operations, corporate liability, assist in negotiating and documenting financing and business expansion transactions, and provide guidance in acquisitions, sales and mergers.
Our corporate clients include companies engaged in international logistics and multimodal transportation, software and gaming development, international publishing, beer and wine distribution, civic organization and fine dining.
Miller|Conway’s corporate law attorneys offer the following legal services:
- Representing corporations of various sizes in all aspects of litigation
- Negotiating and preparing agreements for business mergers, including asset and stock purchase and sales transactions, mergers, consolidations, reorganizations, liquidations, divisions and similar restructurings
- Advising officers and directors on fiduciary responsibilities and obligations and corporate governance issues
- Establishing the initial organizational structure, including preparing shareholder, partnership, limited liability company and similar agreements defining the rights of the parties
- Amending the organizational structure
- Developing and documenting executive compensation arrangements and employee benefit programs
- Preparing licensing, content and similar agreements