Medicare’s Right to Subrogation: How Far does it Extend? | Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers

Separate from the settlement in a personal injury case, an injured party may receive payment if they have liability or no-fault insurance of their own.  Some of the most common forms of liability or no-fault insurance are UIM (Underinsured Motorist or Uninsured Motorist) coverage, and PIP (Personal Injury Protection) coverage.  Payments under these types of […]

Read More »